Thursday 5 May 2011

"May The Fourth Be With You" set list:

Here's my SF-themed set list from last night's Star wars party at Shibuya Echo. Thanks to the lovely people who came along, and yeah, the ELO track was for you, Miha and Matt.

Video Trailer Mix - Sigue Sigue Sputnik
starship.6 - Plus-Tech Squeeze Box
The Force - The Droids
Fred Vom Jupiter - Andreas Dorau
Cosmic Surfin' - Yellow Magic Orchestra
Gingakei Made Tonde Yuke - Candies
Voices Green and Purple - The Bees
I Told Her on Alderaan - Neon Neon
Twlight - Electric Light Orchestra
Twilight - The Raveonettes
I Come from Another Planet, Baby - Julian Cope
Science Friction - XTC
Spooks in Space - Aural Exciters

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dotdash, I found this blog through Plot Shield, and I wanted to extend the offer to this blog also, If you are interested in a link exchange, please let me know.

    Regards,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete